TQUK and CIEH are delighted to announce that HIT Training, People1st and Psittacus Systems will be joining us at the Kingsway Hall Hotel, London on March 22nd.
The event, which is designed to provide an overarching view of the Hospitality and Catering sector and the Environmental Health sector moving forward, will provide training centres with a wealth of knowledge and information about the sectors from 2017 onwards. Including the new hospitality apprenticeship standards and what they mean for employers and providers alike.
Jill Whittaker, Managing Director of HIT Training LTD:
“2017 is set to be a big year for apprenticeships with the Apprenticeship Levy coming into force in April and the introduction of new training standards to compliment those launched last year.
TQUK provides us with the perfect forum to discuss what these developments mean for employers and how they can make the most of the new training opportunities.”
We’ll be discussing a range topics including:
- What the new hospitality apprenticeship standards mean for employers and providers
- The process of making the switch to the new standards and maximising the benefits for learners and employers
- How the Apprenticeship Levy funding can be used to reassess apprenticeship programmes and implement new hospitality standards
- The results of a CIEH commissioned YouGov independent survey of the Environmental Health sector
- The need for CIEH to diversify and broaden its market
- CIEH’s decision to voluntarily surrender recognition as a regulated awarding organisation
- The progression of TQUK and the qualification development options available to centres
- Hospitality and Catering qualifications with TQUK, paying particular focus to Food Safety
Date: March 22nd, 2017
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Venue: Kingsway Hall Hotel
Closest Train/Tube stop: Holborn Station
Tickets: £30+VAT per person (TQUK/CIEH registered centre), £40+VAT per person (non-centres)
To purchase tickets for the event, please follow the link: https://goo.gl/hCE8nS;
Alternatively, you can call the TQUK office on 03333 583 344 to reserve your seat and avoid booking costs.