When your centre is approved to deliver a TQUK qualification, you will be able to access an Assessment record document via the TQUK Management Suite, wherever suitable. However, we also offer our printed assessment records for some of our qualifications.
For some vocational short courses, exams are unavoidable. For others, such as First Aid, Health and Safety and Fire Safety we always encourage portfolio-based assessment. Allow your learners to demonstrate their practical skills in a stress-free learning environment by using the TQUK Assessment Records.
Written to fully meet the assessment criteria of the qualification, and to be used in conjunction with the TQUK course manuals they are a vital component of the no-hassle TQUK experience.
We offer two versions for TQUK centres, free downloadable assessment records and printed colour booklets, which start at £0.50 each.
Our complete range and suitable TQUK qualifications
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) Assessment Record (sample coming soon)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) Assessment Record (sample coming soon)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF) Assessment Record (sample coming soon)
- TQUK Paediatric Assessment Record (sample coming soon) - Suitable for:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- 16-32 page colour booklets
- Designed to meet qualification assessment criteria
- Designed to accompany TQUK course manuals
To view a sample of our latest assessment record for the TQUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) course, click the image.