TQUK firmly believes in the power of learning. We believe that every young person should have the same opportunities - however they like to learn - and qualificatios provide those opportunities.
Supporting real-life, workplace experience with knowledge and principles that sit behind the practical aspects of a role, the apprenticeship model combines all of the practical and theory aspects that you need to begin your chosen career. And best of all - you get paid!
Apprenticeships are the perfect way to learn, earn and excel in vocational subjects.
TQUK has qualifications on an ever growing number of apprenticeship frameworks in the following areas:
Please click on the sector names above to see the full list of our apprenticeships
So how do Apprenticeships work with TQUK?
Listed below you will find a list of Apprenticeship courses and the subsequent qualifications required to undertake the apprenticeship. TQUK can provide learners with the ability to earn the qualifications as they start on the road to completing an apprenticeship. Sound good?
How do Apprenticeships benefit learners?
Thinking about taking an apprenticeship through Training Qualifications UK?
Well, let us tell you there has never been a better time to be an apprentice.
They are the perfect way to learn, earn and excel in vocational subjects. Here are some bitesize facts that could answer that all important question: What's in it for me?
- - Approximately 90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship, and 70% stay with the same employer
- - 25% of apprentices are promoted within 12 months of finishing their apprencticeship
- - After completing their apprenticeship, 83% of apprentices said their career prospects had improved
- - You'll be working for an employer and earning a salary while you learn, plus you won't be paying any hefty tuition fees or running up student debts
- - As an apprentice you'll gain nationally recognised qualifications that will be valid for any employer
Functional Skills are separate qualifications in English, Maths and ICT that equip learners with the practical skills needed to live, learn and work successfully. Every Apprenticeship course requires the learner to have acquired certain functional skills qualifications that vary in levels from Entry to Level 2.
They are an essential, compulsory part in two main qualification routes for young people from 14 to 24: Apprenticeships and the Foundation Learning Tier.
Through our partnership with Industry Qualifications, we are also able to offer the full range of Functional Skills qualifications required for the complete apprenticeships.